Why, What And How We Store Your Data
At CH BY CALUM Limited we are committed to being transparent about what we do with your data. See below for more details on what data we collect and store, plus the reasons why we do this.
Why do we keep your data and what do we use it for?
- To track your purchase progress
- To update you when you may need another journal
- To let you know about the news and promotions you have signed up for
- To provide you with motivational & product support, as well as course information
- If you have opted into our weekly newsletter, we will use your email address to send you your newsletter
Once you have signed up for our newsletter or purchased one of our products (journals, planners, courses or stationery products), we store the following information
- Email Address
- Product you purchased
- Progress in finalising your purchase
- Account picture (if you upload one; this is optional)
- Any email/messaging correspondence between yourselves and Best Me Life Limited and any of their trading as companies
- If you order a journal or course via post we will have your address on file
- If you choose to leave a testimonial and we publish it, your name, picture and testimonial will be kept on record
How do we keep your data and how do we keep it secure once you’ve signed up?
- We store your data on our database
- We use secure servers using the latest encryption to keep your data safe on our database
Things we won’t do with your data
- Share with third parties
- Email you our weekly newsletter if you have not chosen to receive this by opting in
If you need any further information, please contact us